Beginning Monday, Feb. 4, Facilities joins the LU Service Desk “family” giving you access to all your university service requests in one location. The Maintenance Request category will be listed with the other LU Service Desk categories: Card Office & Room Access Services, Technology Services (IT), Student ONLY services and University Data Services (IR).
To submit a maintenance request:
1. Go to the LU Service Desk via myLynn.
(Click on the link conveniently located on the Quick Links section of myLynn or click on the maintenance request link on the My Forms section of the Employee tab.)
2. Click on “Open a ticket” on the Welcome page.
3. You will be prompted to “Sign in” (username and password).
4. Click on the “Maintenance Request” icon.
5. Fill in all the fields on the request form (please use a short phrase that describes the problem as your title).
6. Your request will be processed by the facilities department.
The addition of the Maintenance Request makes the LU Service Desk a convenient one-stop shop for all your university service needs.