A. Ensure all of your financial paperwork is completed.
B. Turn in all of the required enrollment forms:
C. Onboard your myLynn account
- mylynn.edu is the student portal for housing, course registration, the orientation schedule, financial aid documents, tuition payments, grades, your Lynn email and all other Lynn University information. Once you are officially a Lynn student, communication will be sent to your Lynn email address from various departments so it is important that you check your Lynn email regularly.
- You will receive an email after you make your enrollment deposit with step-by-step instructions.
D. Visit Apple's website and create an Apple ID
E. Attend Orientation/Welcome Weekend, which begins on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020.
- This is mandatory for all new Lynn students.
- On the first day you will:
- Be given a schedule of events that will help you learn more about the Lynn University learning experience