Fall registration is now open!
As a reminder, here is when fall registration appointments begin for undergraduate day students:
- March 21 - 75 credits or more completed and accelerated degree program students (non first-year accelerated degree program students)
- March 28 - 45 credits or more completed
- April 4 - 20 credits or more completed
- April 11 - less than 20 credits completed
Before registration opens for you, you will receive an email (sent to your Lynn email address) which will include a link for scheduling your registration appointment.
If you do not know how many credits you have completed, you can find that information on the header of your advising worksheet. Please see instructions below for viewing your advising worksheet online.
1. Click on Student (left side of screen)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under My Degree Profess, click View All Details
3. Click on Recalculate Student Progress first and then Advising Worksheet
For returning graduate program students, you may email or call your academic advisor or register yourself online.
For undergraduate students in the College of Education, your academic advisor is Dr. Kelly Burlison KBurlison@lynn.edu.
For undergraduate students in the Conservatory of Music, your academic advisor is Dr. Thomas McKinley TMcKinley@lynn.edu.
For undergraduate students in the B.F.A. Drama program, your academic advisor is Prof. Adam Simpson ASimpson@lynn.edu.
For students new to Lynn for Fall 2021, please contact your admission counselor to find out when it’s time to register.
Not sure who your admission counselor is? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.