Welcome to myLynn, Lynn University's intranet. myLynn provides students, faculty and staff an all-in-one way to access university resources and personal information.
A password, is required to access secured information that is specific to students, faculty or staff members such as grades and financial information for students, and payroll and benefits information for employees. By signing in to myLynn you will also have single-sign-on access to other resources such as online registration, grades, email and more.
Here’s some of what you’ll find on the myLynn tabs:
• Home: “What’s Happening” at Lynn, including university news, announcements, today’s events, Lynn people, photos, video, Knight Writer blog, links to our social media channels, and the new and improved Lynn Bay (once you log in)
• Academics: course schedules, grades, advising information, library and bookstore hours and information, announcements, Distance Learning resources, academic support programs, the academic catalog and calendar, forms and documents
• Student Finances: financial tips, account information, financial aid calendar and awards, online payment options
• Life at Lynn: information about all Student Life activities and departments: housing, career development, international student services, counseling, health center, multicultural and women’s centers, security and campus recreation activities
• Employee: information about employee events, wellness, payroll, benefits, policies, documents and forms
• Help: basic instructions, site map, log in help, IT announcements, report a problem
• My Pages: a personalized area where users can modify their information and add items to their personal calendar.
• Quick Links: links to frequently used web services like Blackboard, email, lynn.edu and emarket