Welcome to the Lynn University Family! It is our goal to help you make a smooth transition into your studies and to ensure your success as a Lynn student. Your specific college will email you with information that will help you as you prepare for classes to begin.  Be sure to fill out the mandatory forms required for all new students below.

If you are a graduate international student, you will be contacted about when you are moving in.

If you are a graduate domestic student, you will be contacted about when you are moving in. 

Mandatory Forms

Vehicle Registration
All student cars must be registered with the university. If you intend to park a car on campus, please fill out the following form
Campus ID
All students must have a Lynn University Campus ID Card. Please fill out the following form to register for your ID.
Student Health Insurance
As a part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), all students at Lynn University are required to have some form of health insurance. If students have their own health insurance, they are required to opt out of the Lynn University Student Health Insurance Program using the guide provided below.  Please see the 2018-2019 plan below.  

Emergency Contact Form

All students are required to complete the Emergency Contact Form. The information will be used only for emergency notification purposes. In the event of an emergency, students will be contacted via a combinations of voice messages, email, and/or text messages.

Emergency Contact Form


Graduate Forms

Housing Forms
If you are a Conservatory or Scholarship Athlete Graduate student planning to live on campus Fall 2023, please visit the housing section here

Student Health
The medical forms are required for enrollment for all residents (students who will be living on campus). To complete the medical forms, please visit Student Health - Health Requirements for New Students section here


New Students:

Instructions to onboard myLynn account.   Please allow 2 business days after you received your notification to Onboard your myLynn account.

Need help? Call us?

Admissions 561-237-7900

Center for Learning Abroad   561-237-7075

Housing & Residence Life 561-237-7236

Center for Student Involvement 561-237-7236

Security 561-237-7226

Student Financial Services 561-237-7184

Student Affairs 561-237-7440