Welcome new students! We look forward to your arrival this spring. As a new student you are required to attend the following:
- A Lynn Launch Session - this is a zoom meeting prior to your arrival to campus in January. At Lynn Launch you will hear from university staff and engage with current Lynn students. To view Lynn Launch sessions click here
- Welcome Weekend (WW)
1. WW Part 1 - Check in - this is an in-person event where you will check in with university, move in (if applicable) pick up your student ID and iPad and check-in with required offices to ensure you are all set to start spring classes.
You MUST schedule and appointment to check in. You will receive instructions on scheduling your appointment to your Lynn email.
Check in date:
- Thursday, January 4th
2. WW Part 2 - Required sessions - after check-in you are required to attend transitional workshops where you will hear presentations lead by various university offices and current Lynn students.
- Thursday, January 4th - information sessions led by International Programs and Services and orientation (Students and Parents welcome)
- Friday, January 5th through Saturday, January 6th - welcome weekend sessions (students only)
We look forward to welcoming you and your family this spring!
Spring 2024 Housing information
Want to live on-campus for Spring 2024 semester? The housing application is live now!
Please note – students with under 60 credits are only eligible to live in University-owned residence halls. This includes Freiburger, deHoernle, Trinity, E.M. Lynn, Lynn, and Perper Residence Halls. Students with over 60 credits are only eligible to live in Capstone Apartments, unless on a full scholarship. The application you are eligible for will be reflected in the system based on your credit hours.
Housing is based on availability and not guaranteed.
Spring housing assignments will go out the week of December 18, 2023, and then again the week of January 2, 2024 via your Lynn email.