Skip To Content

Starting July 9, 2019,  login will be required to access most information on myLynn.

We are very pleased that you have chosen Lynn University to continue your education.  The Center for Student Involvement and International Student Services are ready to help you get acclimated to life in the United States and at Lynn.  This section has been prepared specifically to help international students successfully transition to life at Lynn University.  Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. If you need further assistance, you may find the International Student Services website helpful.  
For all new international students entering Lynn University in Fall 2019 please join the required New Student Orientation called "Welcome Weekend":
International Student Welcome Weekend, August 21-25

Lynn Students

If you are planning to live on campus Fall 2019, please fill out both of the following forms:
There is a two-year residency requirement for students. However, if you wish to live off campus in the Fall of 2019, please fill out the following request form:
All student cars must be registered with the university. If you intend to park a car on campus, please fill out the following form:
All students must have a Lynn University Campus ID Card. Please fill out the following form to register for your ID.
The following medical forms are required for enrollment for all residents (students who will be living on campus). Please complete the following forms and send to the Health Center.
Methods to send:
  1. Scan and email to
  2. Send via postal mail to:
          Lynn University Health Center
          3601 N. Military Trail
          Boca Raton, FL 33431
  3. Fax to (561) 237-7116

 As a part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), all students at Lynn University are required to have some form of health insurance. Please see the 2018-2019 plan below.


All students are required to complete the Emergency Contact Form. The information will be used only for emergency notification purposes. In the event of an emergency, students will be contacted via a combinations of voice messages, email, and/or text messages.

Emergency Contact Form

On Campus
The Office of Housing and Residence Life (HRL) strives to create a home away from home where everyone belongs. They are dedicated to promoting a safe and positive learning environment in which healthy relationships are formed, individual differences are appreciated, and residents are encouraged to take an active role in their community and education. For more information on housing options, a list of what to bring, and other important information, be sure to check out the HRL website.
Trinity building 
Off Campus  
Living off campus? Here are a few commuter tips!
There are a ton of opportunities to get involved on campus outside of living here! Check out some of the clubs and organizations offered through the Center for Student Involvement at Lynn. Since you will probably be driving to campus, be sure to fill out a Vehicle Registration Form so you have the correct parking pass and information. Be sure to bring some cash or a credit card along to campus with you so you are able to eat in the Dining Commons during a long day of class. Or you can purchase a meal plan! Visit the Card Office for more information!

Need help? Call us!

Admissions 561-237-7900

Center for Learning Abroad   561-237-7075

Housing & Residence Life 561-237-7236

Center for Student Involvement 561-237-7236

Security 561-237-7226

Student Financial Services 561-237-7184

Student Affairs 561-237-7440

2019 Orientation / Welcome Weekend Schedule
  • Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee once you receive your I-20. You can pay the fee online with a credit card at Be sure to print the receipt notice and keep it with you when you travel.
  • Make an appointment at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate and apply for an F-1 visa.
  • You must arrive in the U.S. no later than the program start date listed on the first page of your I-20.
  • You may enter the U.S. up to 30-days prior to the program start date listed on the first page of your I-20.
  • Keep all of your immigration documents with you and in a safe place while you are traveling. DO NOT place any immigration documents in your checked luggage!
  • NOTE: If you have more than one U.S. visa, be sure to show the Officer at the Port of Entry for your F-1 visa.
  • IMPORTANT: If the Officer at the U.S. Port of Entry gives you an I-515A form, please bring this form with all of your original documents to the International Student Services as soon as you arrive on campus. This is an urgent matter that needs to be addressed immediately. 
At the Port of Entry
Be prepared to present the following documents at the U.S. Port of Entry:
  • Current Passport
  • U.S. F-1 visa
  • Original I-20
  • I-901 SEVIS fee receipt printout
  • Copy of your Lynn University admission letter
  • Passport, F-2 visa and original I-20 for your spouse or children (if applicable)
At the U.S. Port of Entry, a Customs and Border Protection Office will review your documents and admit you to the United States. Below is an image of the stamp that will be place in your passport. Be sure to check the stamp for accuracy BEFORE you leave the Port of Entry as it can be very difficult to have it corrected once you leave. 
 Passport stamp

No matter your learning style – seeing, listening, or doing it yourself – the new iPad Pros at Lynn make sure you learn your way. Because at Lynn, our style is interactive. All day undergraduate students receive a brand new iPad Pro to learn on, study with, upgrade and keep forever. You’ll receive your iPad Pro prior to the start of your first term. Use it to enhance your classroom discussions through interactive lessons, instant access to information, study guides and productivity tools.