Campus construction projects are well under way this summer. Check updates below:
Mary and Harold Perper Residence Hall
• Landscaping is being installed.
• Kitchens installations are being completed; appliances scheduled to arrive the week of June 19.
• Furniture will be added beginning July 17.
Christine E. Lynn University Center
• The university center site is being cleared and the eastern two intramural courts and the roadway removed.
• Demolition of the Ross College of Education and the Academic Advising buildings began June 12.
• Overhead power lines and the installation of a new power grid to feed the eight original buildings was completed.
• The gas line feeding the existing Elmore Dining Commons was relocated.
Roadways and parking
• Pine Tree is now using the East Potomac Road for camp drop-off and the entrance is operational 7 a.m.–11 p.m.
• The new East Potomac guard shack was installed June. 13.
• The installation of the first layer of asphalt to the new guard shack location was completed.
• New roadway drainage system from Potomac Road to Trinity Hall is being installed.
• A temporary sidewalk was installed from the Trinity-E.M. Lynn sidewalk to the pool, with fencing on both sides to allow camp access to the pools and tennis courts.
• Road construction is scheduled for completion by the end of July.
• The H lot is being graded and the expansion is scheduled to be completed by the end of July.
• The former “debate parking lot” was regraded and parking stops and barriers are being installed this week.