myLynn is Lynn University's intranet portal. myLynn provides students, faculty and staff an all-in-one way to access university resources and personal information. Login will be required to access most information stored on myLynn. By signing in to myLynn you will also have single-sign-on access to other resources such as online registration, grades, email and more.
Here’s some of what you’ll find on the myLynn tabs:
• Home: “What’s Happening” at Lynn, including university news, announcements, today’s events, Lynn people, photos, video, Knight Writer blog, links to our social media channels, and the new and improved Lynn Bay (once you log in)
• Academics: course schedules, grades, advising information, library and bookstore hours and information, announcements, Distance Learning resources, academic support programs, the academic catalog and calendar, forms and documents
• Student Finances: financial tips, account information, financial aid calendar and awards, online payment options
• Life at Lynn: information about all Student Life activities and departments: housing, career development, international student services, counseling, health center, multicultural and women’s centers, security and campus recreation activities
• Employee: information about employee events, wellness, payroll, benefits, policies, documents and forms
• Help: basic instructions, site map, log in help, IT announcements, report a problem
• Quick Links: links to frequently used web services like email, lynn.edu and emarket
How do I log into myLynn?
All onboarding information were included in your Lynn University Onboarding email. Check the personal email that you provided when applying to Lynn.
Instructions to Onboard your myLynn account. Please allow 2 business days after you received your notification to Onboard your myLynn account. If you dons see an onboarding email, check your spam folder.
Onboard your myLynn account
Returning students, faculty and staff:
On the website to right, click on the "Login" button. Use your myLynn email address like firstname.lastname@example.org (students) or email@example.com (faculty and staff) and password to login.
Need to change your password or forgot your password?
Instructions to reset your myLynn password
If you need additional assistance, or are having other difficulties with myLynn, please contact the service desk at 561-237-7979 (or ext 7979).