OPT Application Process Presentations: If you are completing your program of study in the current semester or within the next 5 months, you should attend this presentation to learn more about how to apply for OPT and how to continue to maintain your status while on OPT. You must register in advance to attend this presentation.
- January 31, 2024 Wednesday 11am - 12pm at Lynn University Center 240-241
- February 28, 2024 Wednesday 11am - 12pm Zoom
- March 26, 2024 Friday 2-3pm Zoom
CPT Application Process Presentations: Attend this presentation if you would like to learn how to apply for employment authorization for an off-campus internship related to your major field of study. You must register in advance to attend this presentation.
- January 17, 2024, Wednesday 11am-12pm Zoom
- February 20, 2024, Friday 11am - 12pm at Lynn University Center 240-241
- March 22, 2024, Friday 3 - 4pm Zoom
- April 25, 2024, Thursday 11am-12pm at Lynn University Center 240-241
Other Immigration Presentations: If you would like to learn more about your immigration options after program completion and OPT, we offer presentations by experienced immigration attorneys. You must register in advance to attend these presentations.
- H1B and Work Visas with Immigration Attorney, Barry Gleen
- February 1, 2024 – 11:00 – 12:00 pm at Lynn University Center 240-241
Tax Presentations: IPS is bringing Rocky Orezzoli, a Certified Public Accountant, to present about taxes for international students.
- February 7, 2024 – 10:30 – 11:30 am at Lynn University Center 240-241
- February 14, 2024 – 12:00 – 1:00 pm on Zoom to register click here
Other Tax Presentations: Sprintax is holding multiple webinars about taxes for international students. You can find the dates here:.Sprintax Workshops Schedule 2023, 2024