Developing and maintaining a true sense of community is among the most important functions shared by everyone at Lynn University. In order to develop this fundamental attitude, we all must behave in ways that encourage civility, tolerance and inclusion. A sense of community is promoted when we all display certain essential spirits:
- Feelings of Safety—You are cared for here.
- Feelings of Value—You are important here.
- Feelings of Belonging – You fit in here.
- Feelings of Equality – You are treated fairly here.
- Feelings of Responsibility to each other— You have obligations here.
At Lynn, we encourage all students to take an active interest in their campus and in the welfare of their fellow community members.
The Department of Campus Safety provides the following services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week:
- Prevent and suppress crime, protect life and property, and preserve peace through conspicuous patrol of the Lynn University campus and surrounding community via foot, bike and motorized patrols.
- Direct efforts toward the development and reinforcement of good community-department -University-relations.
- Respond to calls for assistance, emergencies, and /or crisis intervention.
- Provide basic medical treatment.
- Enforce University Rules and regulations, in addition to Federal, State, and Municipal laws.
- Take appropriate action on all matters requiring Campus Safety attention, whether in response to a specific assignment or by observation while patrolling an assigned area.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact campus safety at:
Telephone: (561) 237-7226