International Student Requirement
Are you an international student with an F1 visa? If so, you must also complete the following.
PRIOR TO USA ARRIVAL:
• International Student Immigration Orientation (ISO101 Canvas Course)
AFTER USA ARRIVAL
• Immigration Document Verification (on the IPS Portal)
• Arrival Confirmation (by attending IPS In-Person Orientation)
Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Biological Sciences Students
You must register for a minimum of 9 credits during each of the Fall and Spring semesters
• A minimum of 6 credits must be on-ground each semester
Graduate Evening Students
You must register for a minimum of 3 credits during each of the Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1, and Spring 2 terms
• A minimum of 3 credits must be on-ground each term
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional details.